We have had such dry conditions and because of this our Kamloops KTSA Range is still CLOSED. Due to this we are going to have to cancel the Bob Hobbs Match which was going to be held on Sept 23 + 24, 2017.
If you have not received an email about the cancellation and reading this now on our Website, please contact Brad Traynor and confirm you got the message, we want to make sure everyone knows about it.
We will be refunding any paid entry fees.
I apologize if this has caused any inconvenience but this is out of our control.
Also there are only a couple positions left for the Frosty Farky Match on October 28+29, 2017 if you would like to enter don’t wait or it will be too late. Entry Forms can be downloaded here.